Long Island Personal Injury Lawyers
Nassau County auto accident attorneys
Insurance companies already have teams of attorneys working for them. By choosing Polin, Prisco & Villafane to represent you in your personal injury lawsuit, you can have a strong legal team that will stand beside you against the insurance company.
At our Glen Cove, New York law office, we provide thorough and effective representation that protects our clients' interests. After we take your case, our firm will field all calls from insurance companies and their lawyers. If the insurance company makes a settlement offer, we will counsel you as to whether you should accept the offer, make a counteroffer, or go to trial.
We have represented men and women suffering from all kinds of serious injuries, including traumatic brain injury, spinal cord injury, burns, broken bones, scarring and disfigurement and lost limbs in many different types of accidents, including:
- Auto accidents: We represent the victims of motor vehicle accidents, including car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, bicycle accidents, boat accidents and pedestrian accidents.
- Nursing home negligence: When a loved one has been injured in a nursing home due to neglect or abuse, we can help. We are able to represent people who have been injured by bedsores, malnutrition, dehydration, infection, medication error, illegal restraints or wandering away from the facility.
- Equestrian accidents: When horseback riding accidents cause damage, you may be able to take action by filing a personal injury lawsuit.
- Product liability: If a dangerous and defective product has caused injury to you or a loved one, we can help. Depending on the facts of your case, we may be able to help you file a product liability lawsuit against the manufacturer or distributor or a product.
- Premises liability: When accidents happen on the property of another, the property owner can often be held liable for the damage by filing a premises liability lawsuit in New York State courts. We represent clients seeking damages for slip and fall accidents, trip and fall accidents, dog bites and attacks that happen because of lack of security.
- Construction site accidents: If you have been injured on a construction site, we can work hard to assure the best outcome possible. Our firm has represented clients injured in a broad spectrum of construction site accidents, including scaffolding accidents, falls, injuries by falling objects and injuries caused by heavy machinery.
Worried about the cost of a lawyer?
We handle personal injury cases on a contingency basis, which means that you do not pay attorneys' fees unless you receive a settlement or jury verdict. If you do not collect damages, you do not owe attorneys' fees.
To talk with our attorneys about your legal concerns, call our Glen Cove, New York office locally at 516.671.5300 or 866.913.0918. You may also complete our online contact form.